When simple building materials become technical and change everything
A home or a professional building contains a lot of materials to complete the real estate constructions and to bring an irreproachable quality of finishing. For decades, materials have played their role and are very useful in the building. Nevertheless, the different technical progresses give new qualities to these basic materials and greatly improve the constructions.
Dry completion: plasterboards, the’the most obvious example
Indeed, taking basic materials like plasterboard: few people could s’imagine that’They can do more than just finish a construction work (that is to say, they can be used to make a fireplace)’(whether for professional or private use). However, they will be ready to take over, if necessary’simple appearance, the latest generation of gypsum boards provide valuable added value, thanks to research and development that transforms traditional products into technical products.
A plasterboard can therefore have a technical added value, to respond very precisely to specific constraints for the construction of ceilings, partitions and building linings:
- Standard plasterboards, which do not require any special skills’specific use, but which plays its role of completion in a traditional way.
- Fireproof plasterboards, able to resist up to’1000 °C to complete fireplaces, pellet stoves, wood stoves and to secure the fireplace.
- Waterproof gypsum boards, water resistant boards’moisture, ideal for the’development of’a piece of’waterproof like a bathroom and also fireproof.
- Purifying plasterboards, highly technical, these boards absorb harmful substances such as VOCs, formaldehydes, chemical components (contained in paints, new furniture …) and can also go in some wet rooms.
- Shockproof plasterboards, these crossed plates have the particularity to resist to shocks as well as to be used in the construction industry’high load constraints, such as hanging a TV on a wall.
- Acoustic plasterboards, which will soundproof places where quiet is greatly favored, such as an office or a bedroom, thanks to their thickness.
D’elsewhere, the manufacturer Gyproc offers a whole range of solutions and plasterboards of this kind, finishing and jointing products’insulation and much more’other technical solutions. which turns basic products into highly technical products for the building industry.
These new generation materials can therefore bring a significant plus to a place or a special function to combine finishing and specific needs. Thanks to these two-in-one specificities, this kind of finishing materials will allow to improve the quality of the building’optimize time and budget while amortizing your investment.
When research and development transforms simple materials into technical materials
The manufacturers of materials l’have understood well: to be able to stand out, to be of service, to be able to offer a high quality service’The more they understand the importance of being specialists in construction solutions and better sales. Getting involved in research and development projects of technical products has been the most important step in the development of the company’one of the keys to successfully developing differentiating products.
Once the products were made available, the craftsmen, professionals and private individuals were immediately enthusiastic, understanding the importance of this service’interest that’they had to favor certain specific materials. Even with a slightly higher price positioning, the advantages of unique products have made all the difference in new constructions and renovations.
D’elsewhere, homes built with high value-added products have been able to stand out (better resistance to stress, more efficient aging and maintenance) compared to those equipped with conventional products.
L’Another possibility to combine average prices, technical specificities and benefits was to mount equipment with a network’These new generation materials can therefore bring a significant added value to a place where a special function can be combined with specific finishing and technical needs. By taking well into account the functionalities and needs of certain living rooms or professional places, to simply equip these places with special materials.
Research and development have therefore been able to facilitate things, to offer new qualities to materials / equipment that were already of good quality and at the same time, to relaunch an entire construction market thanks to their technical offers.
Simple building materials transformed into technical materials can change everything and bring real added value to a private or professional property.